- WHO PROCESSES YOUR DATA?
The Controller of your personal data is “4KRAFT” Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its headquarters in Poznań at ul. Tatrzańska 1 lok. 5 (60-413 Poznań), entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, 8th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000378767, holder of NIP (Tax ID): 7811861679, (National Business Registry number): 301679527 (“We”). At the same time, we are an entity responsible for processing your personal data.
You can contact us via correspondence to the following address: 4KRAFT sp. z o.o., ul. Tatrzańska 1 lok. 5, 60-413 Poznań or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Data Protection Officer:
To guarantee that your data are always processed in a transparent and lawful manner, we have appointed a Personal Data Protection Officer. You can contact the Personal Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT DATA?
As part of us running the Website, we may ask you to provide us with data, including personal data. This is related, inter alia, with your visit to the Site, your request to contact us, or our marketing purposes. The data we collect include, where applicable, in particular:
– contact details, including name and surname, e-mail address/telephone number, if you provide these when contacting us
– data about your activity on the Site, including click analysis,
– device ID,
– type of browser, domain and language of communication, operating system and settings assigned to it,
– time zone,
– visited websites,
– personal and marketing preferences,
– cookie files and tracking pixels,
– IP addresses,
– name of internet provider.
2.1. Server logs
Every use of the Site sends a query to our server. Individual queries are recorded and stored in server logs. The data in the logs are: your IP address, time query was received, time response was sent, information on the User’s browser and operating system. These data are not associated with specific persons using our Service, and are not used for any type of user identification – they are used solely for the purposes of server administration.
2.2. COOKIE FILES
2.2.1. TYPES OF COOKIE FILES
Depending on the duration of storage on the end device, the cookie files we use can be broken down into:
- session cookies: are stored on the user’s device and remain there until the end of the session in the given browser. The information recorded is then permanently deleted from the device’s memory;
- persistent cookies: are stored on the user’s end device for the period of time specified in the cookie file parameters, or until the user deletes them.
We use the following types of cookie files:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of services available on our Site, for example, authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on our Website and cookie files used to ensure security, for example, used to detect authentication fraud on our Site. Files in this category ensure the basic functionality of our Site, and their download determines the use of services available on our Website, which means that their support is always enabled;
- “performance” cookies – used to analyse how users use our Site.
- “third-party” cookies – such as, for example, cookies from the YouTube domain if we have posted YouTube videos on the Website, or cookies related to our use of remarketing tools.
2.2.2. MANAGING COOKIE FILES IN YOUR BROWSER
In many cases, software used for browsing websites has a default setting allowing cookies to be stored on the user’s device, giving you the option of managing and/or deleting cookie files at your discretion.
The scope of information collected automatically depends, inter alia, on your web browser settings. You can always check your browser settings to find out which information is shared by the browser automatically, or to change these settings. You can disable or enable the option of collecting cookies at any time by changing the settings in your web browser.
To delete or block cookies stored on your computer, follow the instructions provided by your browser manufacturer on the help page for managing cookies in its products. For more information, see below:
• Google Chrome
• Internet Explorer
• Mozilla Firefox
• Safari (desktop version)
• Safari (mobile version)
• Android Browser
• Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please check the documentation provided by the browser manufacturer.
- PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA, AND LEGAL BASIS
As part of running the Website and Site, we process your data (depending on the service/circumstance/agreement) for the following purposes:
- direct marketing of our products and services – as applicable for the given case, pursuant to your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR) or based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR)),
- sending commercial information within the meaning of the Polish Act on the Electronic Provision of Services, provided that you agreed to receive them – based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- storing data for accountability purposes (including demonstrating that we have met obligations under the law) – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- establishing, protecting and pursuing possible claims – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- storing data for archive purposes – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- enabling you to participate in a competition, if such is organised – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- processing enquiries and notifications you send us – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- analysing and managing your activity on the Website and in the Store to adapt the services and content to your individual preferences – based on your consent (Article 6(1)(a) GDPR),
- technical activities and the resolution of technical problems related to administration of the Website – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- compiling general statistics on your and other users’ use of the Site, including collecting general demographic information (for example, on the region from which the connection is established) – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR),
- ensuring the security and integrity of the services we provide to you electronically, including combating fraud and abuse, and ensuring traffic security – based on our legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) GDPR).
If until now you have been interested in receiving our marketing messages sent via electronic means (such as e-mails), you will continue to receive them, unless you cancel the Newsletter subscription. Remember that you can opt out of receiving marketing information at any time by clicking the “cancel subscription” link attached to every marketing message. We respect your decisions, so you can always change your mind if you decide not to receive any marketing information from us.
- TOOLS WE USE
To enable us to optimally use information contained, inter alia, in gathered cookie files, we use analytical tools that allow us to manage advertising and marketing for services and products provided. These tools also allow us to process the gathered information in such a way as to assist our research and development works, and support our marketing activities. As per your browser settings, as well as the consent you have provided, your personal data (collected, inter alia, in the form of cookie files) may be processed in an automated manner (including in the form of profiling). Based on gathered information (for example, data about your preferences or demographic data), we can adapt content, including marketing content, presented on and off our Website. For profiling, we use analytical tools that enable the remarketing of products and record your traffic on the site, such as Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel.
4.1. GOOGLE ANALYTICS, GOOGLE ADS, YOUTUBE
With the help of Google Ads and Google Analytics, cookie files are used to display advertisements or monitor your selections. Google Analytics enables us to generate detailed statistics on how users use our Website. Thanks to tools provided by Google, your IP address is anonymised.
Because we use tools provided by Google, your personal data may be transferred to the United States. The US is not subject to the decision of the European Commission on the adequate level of protection under European data protection legislation. Transferring data to the US involves the risk of possible access to entrusted data in connection with programs enabling American public authorities to access personal data transferred from the European Union to the United States for national security purposes, resulting in limitations on personal data protection that are not limited in a way that meets requirements that are equivalent in substance to the requirements of EU law. These provisions do not grant data subjects rights that could be enforced against US authorities before courts. The legal basis for the transfer of personal data to the US in this case is the consent provided by you by entering our Site. You can withdraw this consent at any time by clicking the link [….
In accordance with the provision of the Google Analytics service, Google declares that it will not associate the IP address of the data subject with other data in Google’s possession.
To opt out of Google Analytics cookie files, you can download and install an add-on to your browser that blocks Google Analytics (Opt-out Browser Add-on):
- TECHNICAL MEASURES
We make every effort to secure your data and protect them against the actions of third parties. We use all necessary server, connection and Website protection measures. In particular, communication between your computer and our server when we collect your personal data is encrypted using the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. In addition, our databases are secured against access by third parties. All connections related to you making electronic payments if you choose this option will occur via a secure encrypted connection. In the event that we use the services of subcontractors, we carefully verify their credibility and security measures they use to protect the data of the users of our Website. Our measures may, however, prove insufficient if you yourself fail to follow security principles. In particular, please always keep your Website login and password confidential, and do not provide them to third parties. To prevent unauthorised persons from using your account, please always log out after you finish using the Website.
- RECIPIENTS OF YOUR DATA
In some situation, we have the right to forward your personal data, if this becomes necessary, so that we can perform our services. We will forward data to the following groups of entities:
- persons authorised by us, our employees and associates who need access to the data to perform their duties,
- processing entities we task with processing, for example, companies that maintain our ICT systems or provide us with ICT tools, companies that provide us with consulting and marketing services, and providers of the analytical tools (Google Analytics) and remarketing tools (Google, Wirtualna Polska Media S.A., Domodi sp. z o.o.) we use,
- other entities that will process the personal data as an independent data controller: for example, business partners as part of marketing tools used on the Website (Grupa Wirtualna Polska, Google Ireland Limited),
- public entities, if this arises under an obligation imposed by law.
- PERIOD YOUR DATA WILL BE STORED FOR
We will store your personal data for the period necessary to execute the contract for the provision of the service of keeping the Client Account (if such is concluded) or to execute the contract for the sale of goods (if such is concluded), as well as for the period provided for in applicable law, primarily taking into account the period of limitation of claims arising from civil law relationships between you and us. We are authorised to process the personal data we process based on your consent until you withdraw the consent you provided. In the event of providing answers to your questions, we will process your personal data until we provide you with an answer to the question you asked. After we provide an answer to the question you asked, we may store the data, but only for the period of limitation of claims that may be brought against us and that we may be entitled to against you. The data we process based on our legitimate interest will be processed until you lodge an objection, until the processing of your personal data ceases being necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were being stored, or until the given purpose of processing is achieved and completed.
- YOUR RIGHTS
Your personal data contained in the contact forms and personal data gathered automatically are processed in accordance with the requirements of the applicable Polish Act on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018, the Polish Act on the Electronic Provision of Services of 18 July 2002, and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – “GDPR”). You have the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data, within the limits specified in law and where applicable:
1) to access your personal data and rectify them, erase them, and limit the processing and portability of your data,
2) in situation in which we process your data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw such consent at any time; however, this will not affect the lawfulness of processing carried out based on your consent prior to its withdrawal,
3) to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR,
4) object, at any time, to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for reasons involving your particular situation. In such a case, we will stop processing those personal data for the given purpose, unless we demonstrate the existence of legitimate grounds for the processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or of grounds for establishing, pursuing or defending claims,
5) object, at any time, to the processing of personal data based on our legitimate interest for the purposes of direct marketing.
You may exercise your rights by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The profiling of your personal data for the purpose of presenting content tailored to your preferences occurs solely based on your explicit consent. Your provision of data is voluntary; however, failure to provide them may result in you being unable to use most of the services on the Website and Site, and to be unable to participate in programmes or competitions we run.
- QUESTIONS AND RESERVATIONS