- 1.These terms
- 1.1 What these terms cover. These are the terms and conditions on which we supply products to you.
- 1.2 Why you should read them. Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products to you, how you and we may change or end the contract, what to do if there is a problem and other important information.
2.Information about us and how to contact us
- 2.1 Who we are. We are "4Kraft spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością”, a company registered in Poland. Our company registration number at Polish company registrar (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy) is 0000378767 and our registered office is at Tatrzanska 1/5, 60-413, Poznan, Poland. Our registered VAT number is 7811861679.
- 2.2 How to contact us. You can contact us by telephoning our customer service team at 0048 61 646 02 37 or by writing to us at email@example.com.
- 2.3 How we may contact you. If we have to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us in your order.
- 2.4 "Writing" includes emails. When we use the words "writing" or "written" in these terms, this includes emails.
3.Our contract with you and how to place the order
- 3.1 Login and password. If you choose a user login and password, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your login or password, you must promptly notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org..
- 3.2 Placing your order. If you wish to order products from us, you may place your order regardless of whether you are a registered user or not.
- 3.3 Registration at our website. You may register at our website by using on-line form and providing your login and password. The link with activation code will be sent to your e-mail address.
- 3.4 How we will accept your order. You can order our products by:
- - E-mail at: email@example.com . If you wish to place an order that way, you should provide us with the following information: what is the product you have chosen, its code, colour (if there are more than one to choose from), amount of products you wish to order, your name and surname or your company’s name, delivery address, telephone number and information on how you would like to pay for the products.
- - Telephone on: 0048 61 646 02 37. Our customer service is open from Monday to Friday between 7:00 and 15:00 (UK time). During the call we will ask you about the product you have chosen, its code, colour (if there are more than one to choose from), amount of products you wish to order, your name and surname or your company’s name, delivery address, telephone number and information on how you would like to pay for the products.
- Placing order via our website: www.babytiger.com
Our acceptance of your order will take place when we e-mail you we accept it, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3.5 Dispatching your order. When we will progress your order will depends on the method of payment you have chosen. If you pay upon the delivery of the products, the order will be progressed at the latest on the next working day after the order is placed; if you have chosen to pay via bank transfer, card or PayU system, the order will be progressed once the payment is received. The VAT invoice will be sent to you from our e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org . The date on the invoice will be the date when we handed your delivery to courier’s company.
- 3.5 If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to accept your order, we will inform you of this in writing within 3 working days after the order is placed and will not charge you for the product. This might be because the product is out of stock, because of unexpected limits on our resources which we could not reasonably plan for, because a credit reference we have obtained for you does not meet our minimum requirements, because we have identified an error in the price or description of the product or because we are unable to meet a delivery deadline you have specified. If we cannot accept your order, the payment will be immediately returned to you unless you will accept to wait for the product or place another order.
- 3.6 Your order number. We will assign an order number to your order and inform you by e-mail what it is when we accept your order. It will help us if you can tell us the order number whenever you contact us about your order.
- You can choose one of the following methods of payment:
- Payment upon delivery (additional payment of £0 will apply).
- Bank transfer using the details below:
Account holder: 4Kraft Sp. z o.o.
Address: Tatrzańska 1/5, 60-413, Poznan, Poland.
Bank name: BRE Bank
Bank account number: 79 1140 1124 0000 5553 3000 1001
IBAN: PL79 1140 1124 0000 5553 3000 1001
- PayU system; you will be redirected to payment platform where the payment will be taken.
- 4.1 Products may vary slightly from their pictures. The images of the products on our website are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that a device's display of the colours reflects the exact colour of the products. Your product may vary slightly from those images but it will match its description.
- 4.2 Product packaging may vary. The packaging of the product may vary from that shown in images on our website.
- 4.3 Making sure your measurements are accurate. If we are making the product to measurements you have given us you are responsible for ensuring that these measurements are correct. You can find information and tips on how to measure by contacting us.
5.Your rights to make changes
If you wish to make a change to the product you have ordered please contact us. We will let you know if the change is possible. If it is possible we will let you know about any changes to the price of the product, the timing of supply or anything else which would be necessary as a result of your requested change and ask you to confirm whether you wish to go ahead with the change. If we cannot make the change or the consequences of making the change are unacceptable to you, you may want to end the contract, however you may still be charged if we have started to manufacture your product .
6.Our rights to make changes
- 6.1 We may change the product:
- (a)to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements; and
- (b)to implement minor technical adjustments and improvements, for example to address a security threat. These changes will not affect your use of the product.
7.Providing the products
- 7.1 Delivery costs. The costs and estimated time of delivery will be as displayed on our website. The usual cost for delivery is £0.
- 7.2 When we will provide the products. During the order process we will let you know when we will provide the products to you. We aim to dispatch the products to you on the same day when ordered, if the product is marked as eligible for 24 hour dispatch and if the order is placed during working day and the payment will be accounted for at our account until 12:00 on the same day or if you have chosen to pay upon delivery, we have such information on preferred method of payment by 12:00 on the same day. If you have ordered more than one product with different dispatch terms, the products will be sent together after the last one is dispatched.
- 7.3 Delivery time. The products will usually be delivered in 1-2 working days from the day when we handed your parcel to the courier.
- 7.4 Courier companies. We shall usually use one of the following courier companies for delivery of your product:
- - DHL - DHL operates during working days from Monday to Friday between 8.00 - 17.00. Once your parcel is handed over to DHL, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail to check progress of the delivery.
- - DPD - DPD operates during working days from Monday to Friday between 8.00 - 17.00. Once your parcel is handed over to DHL, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail to check progress of the delivery.
- -GLS - GLS operates during working days from Monday to Friday between 8.00 - 17.00. Once your parcel is handed over to DHL, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail to check progress of the delivery.
- - InPost - InPost delivers parcels to collection points during working days from Monday to Friday. Once your parcel is handed over to InPost, you will receive a tracking number by e-mail to check progress of the delivery.
- 7.5 We are not responsible for delays outside our control. If our supply of the products is delayed by an event outside our control then we will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and we will take steps to minimise the effect of the delay. Provided we do this we will not be liable for delays caused by the event, but if there is a risk of substantial delay you may contact us to end the contract and receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- 7.6 If you are not at home when the product is delivered. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the products cannot be posted through your letterbox, you will receive an information on how to rearrange delivery or collect the products from a local depot.
- 7.7 If you do not re-arrange delivery. If you do not collect the products as arranged or if, after a failed delivery to you, you do not re-arrange delivery or collect them from a delivery depot, you will be contacted for further instructions and you may be charged for storage costs and any further delivery costs. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we are unable to contact you or re-arrange delivery or collection we may end the contract.
- 7.8 If you do not allow us access to provide services. If you do not allow the courier access to your property to perform the services as arranged (and you do not have a good reason for this) we may charge you additional costs incurred by us as a result. If, despite our reasonable efforts, we or the courier company are unable to contact you or re-arrange access to your property we may end the contract.
- 7.9 When you become responsible for the product. A product which is goods will be your responsibility from the time we deliver the product to the address you gave us or you or a carrier organised by you collect it from us.
- 7.10 Examination upon the delivery. We recommend that you examine the surface of the parcel upon delivery. If you note any damage or abnormalities you should not accept the parcel and notify us as soon as possible. We recommend that you open the parcel in the presence of the courier. If you have any objections with respect to the product you should ask the courier to provide you with a proper form and confirm the abnormalities in writing. Should it happened, we further recommend you to prepare a damage report to include date, time of delivery and description of damage. Please send the protocol to us using the following address: ZWROTY - SCHENKER - 4K ul. Bysewska 18 80-298 Gdansk or scan it and send by email to: email@example.com .
- 7.11 Retention of title. Once we have received payment in full, the ownership of the product will pass to you. Until such time, we retain the title to the products.
8.Your rights to end the contract
- 8.1 You can always end your contract with us. Your rights when you end the contract will depend on what you have bought, whether there is anything wrong with it, how we are performing and when you decide to end the contract:
- (a)If what you have bought is faulty or misdescribed you may have a legal right to end the contract (or to get the product repaired or replaced or a service re-performed or to get some or all of your money back);
- (b)If you want to end the contract because of something we have done or have told you we are going to do, see clause 2;
- (c)If you have just changed your mind about the product, see clause 3. You may be able to get a refund if you are within the cooling-off period;
- 8.2 Ending the contract because of something we have done or are going to do. If you are ending a contract for a reason set out at (a) to (e) below the contract will end immediately and we will refund you in full for any products which have not been provided and you may also be entitled to compensation. The reasons are:
- (a)we have told you about an upcoming change to the product or these terms which you do not agree to;
- (b)we have told you about an error in the price or description of the product you have ordered and you do not wish to proceed;
- (c)there is a risk that supply of the products may be significantly delayed because of events outside our control;
- (d)we have suspended supply of the products for technical reasons, or notify you we are going to suspend them for technical reasons, in each case for a period of more than 21 days; or
- (e)you have a legal right to end the contract because of something we have done wrong (including because we have delivered late).
- 8.3 Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Rights Act 2015). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. These rights, under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, are explained in more detail in these terms.
- 8.4 When you don't have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind in respect of products sealed for health protection or hygiene purposes, once these have been unsealed after you receive them.
- 8.5 How long do I have to change my mind? You have 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the product, unless:
- (i)Your products are split into several deliveries over different days. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the last delivery to change your mind about the products.
- (ii)Your products are for regular delivery over a set period. In this case you have until 14 days after the day you (or someone you nominate) receives the first delivery of the products.
9.How to end the contract with us (including if you have changed your mind)
- 9.1 Tell us you want to end the contract. To end the contract with us, please let us know by doing one of the following:
- (a)Phone or e-mail. Call customer services on 0048 61 646 02 37 or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and surname, delivery address, details of the order and, where available, your phone number and e-mail address.
- (b)By post. Write to us at ZWROTY - SCHENKER - 4K ul. Bysewska 18 80-298 Gdansk, including details of what you bought, when you ordered or received it and your name and surname and delivery address.
- 9.2 Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must return the products by posting them back to us at ZWROTY - SCHENKER - 4K ul. Bysewska 18 80-298 Gdansk or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. Please call customer services on 0048 61 646 02 37 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
- 9.3 When we will pay the costs of return. We will pay the costs of return:
- (a)if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- (b)if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong; or
- (c)if you are exercising your right to change your mind.
In all other circumstances you must pay the costs of return.
- 9.4 What we charge for collection. If you are responsible for the costs of return and we are collecting the product from you, we will charge you the direct cost to us of collection.
- 9.5 How we will refund you. We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. If you have paid for the products upon delivery, we may ask you to provide us with your bank account number to refund you the price. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- 9.6 Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind. If you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- (a)We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the products, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop.
- (b)The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer. For example, if we offer delivery of a product within 3-5 days at one cost but you choose to have the product delivered within 24 hours at a higher cost, then we will only refund what you would have paid for the cheaper delivery option.
- 9.7 When your refund will be made. We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you.
10.Our rights to end the contract
- 10.1 We may end the contract if you breach it. We may end the contract for a product at any time by writing to you if:
- (a)you do not make any payment to us when it is due and you still do not make payment within 14 days of us reminding you that payment is due;
- (b)you do not, within a reasonable time of us asking for it, provide us with information that is necessary for us to provide the products, for example, your delivery address;
- (c)you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us to deliver the products to you or collect them from us;
- (d)you do not, within a reasonable time, allow us access to your premises to supply the services.
- 10.2 You must compensate us if you breach the contract. If we end the contract in the situations set out in clause 1 we will refund any money you have paid in advance for products we have not provided.
11. If there is a problem with the product
- 11.1 How to tell us about problems. If you have any questions or complaints about the product, please contact us. You can telephone our customer service team at 0048 61 646 02 37 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 11.2 Summary of your legal rights. We are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. See the box below for a summary of your key legal rights in relation to the product. Nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
Summary of your key legal rights
This is a summary of your key legal rights. These are subject to certain exceptions. For detailed information please visit the Citizens Advice website www.adviceguide.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
If your product is goods, for example children’s bed or toy, the Consumer Rights Act 2015 says goods must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product your legal rights entitle you to the following:
a) Up to 30 days: if your goods are faulty, then you can get an immediate refund.
b) Up to six months: if your goods can't be repaired or replaced, then you're entitled to a full refund, in most cases.
c) Up to six years: if your goods do not last a reasonable length of time you may be entitled to some money back.
- 11.3 Your obligation to return rejected products. If you wish to exercise your legal rights to reject products you must either return them in person to where you bought them, post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. We will pay the costs of postage or collection. Please call customer services on 0048 61 646 02 37 or email us at email@example.com for a return label or to arrange collection.
12.Price and payment
- 12.1 Where to find the price for the product. The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct. However please see clause 3 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of the product you order.
- 12.2 We will pass on changes in the rate of VAT. If the rate of VAT changes between your order date and the date we supply the product, we will adjust the rate of VAT that you pay, unless you have already paid for the product in full before the change in the rate of VAT takes effect.
- 12.3 What happens if we got the price wrong. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product's correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product's correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated to you, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakeable and could reasonably have been recognised by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- 12.4 What to do if you think an invoice is wrong. If you think an invoice is wrong please contact us promptly to let us know. You will not have to pay any interest until the dispute is resolved. Once the dispute is resolved we will charge you interest on correctly invoiced sums from the original due date.
13.Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
- 13.1 We are responsible to you for foreseeable loss and damage caused by us. If we fail to comply with these terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking this contract or our failing to use reasonable care and skill. Loss or damage is foreseeable if either it is obvious that it will happen or if, at the time the contract was made, both we and you knew it might happen, for example, if you discussed it with us during the sales process.
- 13.2 We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the products.
- 13.3 We are not liable for business losses. We only supply the products for domestic and private use. If you use the products for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose we will have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
14. How we may use your personal information
15. Other important terms
- 15.1 We may transfer this agreement to someone else. We may transfer our rights and obligations under these terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
- 15.2 You need our consent to transfer your rights to someone else (except that you can always transfer our guarantee). You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree to this in writing.
- 15.3 Nobody else has any rights under this contract (except someone you pass your guarantee on to). This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, except as explained in clause 2 in respect of our guarantee. Neither of us will need to get the agreement of any other person in order to end the contract or make any changes to these terms.
- 15.4 If a court finds part of this contract illegal, the rest will continue in force. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- 15.5 Even if we delay in enforcing this contract, we can still enforce it later. If we do not insist immediately that you do anything you are required to do under these terms, or if we delay in taking steps against you in respect of your breaking this contract, that will not mean that you do not have to do those things and it will not prevent us taking steps against you at a later date.
- 15.6 Which laws apply to this contract and where you may bring legal proceedings. These terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the products in either the Northern Irish or the English courts.
- 16. Intellectual property. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.